Monday, September 12, 2011

Hey everyone

I wanted to introduce myself to the blogging world :) My name is Bethany Strickland I am one of the clinical instructors/RD onthe zambia trip. I am loving all the students, they are a great group of people. I know they each have so many things to share with you. we have experienced alot of culture already, and tomorrow we leave for a smaller village where we will see many new things. Everything has been going smoothly so far, we have had to be flexible, but this is a great learning oppurtunity for everyone here! I think we are all learning more patience as things are not always done the way we are used to here. Here are a few pictures to helpgive you an idea of our surroundings! enjoy! Feel free to ask any questions you might have for myself and the students and we will try to repsons back as quick as we can! Thank you for all your prayers and support.    Bethany


here is one of the rooms we are staying in while we are here un lusaka....very nice!!
right: delivery room at  medical center in Luskasa
 below: some of the girls taught sunday school our first sunday here!

No comments:

Post a Comment